Pages

Monday, May 22, 2017

CDD May 2017 Sneak Peek Day 2 ....

Happy Monday everyone !! 
I am so sorry to have been absent . 
We took a family trip to Hawaii . 
We brought my mother in law and mom as well . 

On Mother's Day,  my mom was taken by ambulance to 
emergency out in Hawaii , when we came back she 
had to be taken to emergency once again .
 She was there for a couple of days . 
She is back home now and we are thankful 
for all of the prayers . 

I missed visiting and posting , as you can imagine 
my mind was focused on my mom . 
I was able to get back in my craft room today 
to do a bit of crafting and take a couple of photos. 

The Craftin Desert Divas May 2017 Sneak Peeks 
have begun . Today we are on day 2 and the sneak peek
is for the cute Market Stand stamp set . 

 I also used the new Garden Border Dies that were 
sneak peeked yesterday . 
You can see what my DT sisters created with these dies here

I used Copics to color my images for this card . 
I wanted to keep the red tones for my veggies . 
I added a bit of red to both the carrots and the eggplants. 
 I die cut the garden border die using brown cardstock. 
 For the die cut flowers,  I added Distress Ink in the color 
Fired Brick to a scratch piece of CS and die cut the flowers. 


This was a fun card to create !! I hope you enjoy and feel inspired . 
Thank you so much for stopping by .
Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day . 

CDD Products : 
May 2017 Release : 
Market Stand Stamp set 
Garden Border Dies set 
Image 1

Image 1

Copics Used : 
R46, R27, R17, R05, R11
YG67, YG17, YG13, YG00
R08, YR04, YR000
BV08, R46, R27, BV01

4 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable! Mayra, your coloring is always so spectacular! I love the sweet little girl!
    Sorry to hear about your Mom. I hope she is doing better: will keep her in my prayers!
    Hugs, Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just Gorgeous my friend! I am so happy that your Mom was able to come home, and is doing better. I will be sending lots of prayers, and hope that she makes a full recovery! Big Hugs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, Mayra, I'm sorry to hear about your Mom. I hope she is doing much better and recovering quickly. I will add her to my prayers.

    Your card is stunning!! I love the scene you've created!! Your coloring is perfection, as always!! Absolutely gorgeous, my friend!! I love, love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Scene!!! LOVE the little lady.. she's so pretty! Beautiful card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS