Pages

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Sweet Stamp Shop May 2017 Second Release ... Zodiac

Hello and Happy Tuesday !! 
It feel soo good to 
be getting back into my routine <3. 

I am super EXCITED to share my projects for today ,
this is the first post of the day . 
If you are looking for the Craftin Desert Divas
 post please click here

I am joining 
Sweet Stamp Shop 
for the second release of May . 
I am honored and thankful for this opportunity !!!
We have a Facebook Event 
going on here
I would love for you to join us . 

For these cards I used a couple of the 
new Zodiac sets . 

I kept the designs CAS (according to me ) . 
I wanted the focal point to be the stamp and the Distress Inked background. 
I added a couple of splatters of white acrylic paint to give it a bit of dimension. 
I used the Distress Inks in the colors Milled Lavender, Shaded Lilac and Salty Ocean . 
On the Virgo card I added a bit of Wilted Violet along with the other colors . 


I also created this card using another adorable new set 
from this release 
Spacin' Out .
I combined the sun image with the Rainbow Background set . 
 I used the same color combo as the cards above , 
I did add a bit of Cracked Pistachio to this one . 
 I used Copics to color my images in . 

I would also like to take a moment to thank Altenew for picking my card as one of the winners for 
the April Challenge <3 . 

Thank you so much for your awesome support and taking the time to stop by <3 . 

I hope you enjoy these cards !


Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed day ! 



2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are so fabulous, Mayra!! I love the zodiac stamps!! You showcased them perfectly with the beautiful background colors!! The rainbow card is gorgeous, too!! Huge congrats on your so-deserved win!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Fantastic cards! LOVE the backgrounds on each of them... The Flower card is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS